Friday 1 May 2009

Normal service will resume shortly...

After my exams are over. Sorry, I can't think of anything to write about other than solvent systems, polymers, photochemistry, semiconductors, Gaussian, symmetry and spectroscopy, carbohydrates, bioinorganics and actinides and lanthanides. No that wasn't meant to be a list of impressive big chemistry words, more me checking I've remembered to revise everything. And there will be nothing more said of the matter as chemistry makes for a boring blog. Unless you specifically go out of your way to find chemistry blogs. Which would be a bit sad.

On slightly better news (and worse at the same time), I just watched the Batboy video with my American friend and I still love it! More about that some other time (Batboy was my first show, and first (and only) lead role), the worse part is that said American friend will be leaving for Michigan half way through my exams and so that was the last time I'll be seeing her until next year.
Anyway, should really go to bed soon so I can get up and do more revision tomorrow. Sigh

No comments: